Running between RW Stations in Baranovichi 10/2011
Baranovichi – the large city (according to Belarusian standards) in Brest Region, Belarus with population around 170 000 people. The city was founded in 1871 with the need of have a considerable railway hub.
Unfortunately I really was short in time and needed to get to Baranovichi Central RW Station from Baranovichi Polesskye RW Station quiet swiftly )
1. Steam train Em 710-30 (1933) on Baranovichi-Polesskye station.
2. Crossing the railroad over the bridge.
3. A large amount of railway lines with trains on them.
4. Soviet socialist realism monuments is definitely something special.
5. It’s the “Rose” – “Rozochka” – the venue of the Baranovichi youth.
6. Holy Myrrh-bearing Women Church in Baranovichi – modern building erected in 2001.
7. Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross. Constructed from wood in 1924 is active catholic church in Baranovichi.
8. Pokrovski Cathedral in Baranovichi. The oldest neoclassicism church in Belarus that was constructed in 1908.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.