Happy New Year in Nesvizh Park 01/2012
🌞 You can find all previous posts from Nesvizh here. 🌞
January the 1st – the very first day of the new year and Finally the snow has fallen. Literally, it’s the New Year magic )
And it could be considered a true crime not to go to the snowy Park and not to enjoy a frosty walk.
1. Nesvizh Town Hall – completed in 1596. The oldest town hall in Belarus.
2. Slutsk Gate. An old single entrance to the town.
3. View on Nesvizh Castle from Slutsk Gate.
4. Nesvizh Castle. Closed due to the holiday.
5. Small gazebo in the Park by the frozen lake.
6. Nesvizh Castle on the hill.
7. Though it was pretty cold and frosty, the lake at some locations hadn’t covered with ice.
8. Well… at least they tried )